32 Degrees: The Journal of Professional Snowsports Instruction
The member-voted number one benefit, 32 Degrees publishes content specific to the jobs and lifestyle of instructors. You can’t find this stuff in any other magazine, and it’s FREE to all members. Think of it as your go-to resource for becoming a better instructor.
After Page 8, you will need to sign in using your current member login on file with PSIA-AASI:
- Username = Your email address
- Password = Your member ID number (or other password you’ve created)
Read 32 Degrees to find:
- Articles to help you be a better skier, rider, and teacher
- How-to articles specific to disciplines and lesson types
- Insights on gear trends
- Videos that make is easy to learn tips from experts
- Gear trends and info on what equipment other snow pros are using
- Tips and tricks crowdsourced from instructors
- And much more!
Published three times a year – in the fall, winter, and spring – 32 Degrees is also read by ski and snowboard area managers, industry partners, and ski and snowboard media.
If you are not a member and are interested in subscribing to 32 Degrees, please contact PSIA-AASI at email@example.com or 1.844.340.SNOW (7669).