Posted on October 16, 2012 16:32 by email@example.com
It looks like professional development and a mix of snow and turkey carving are the winners in our latest Snow Pro Survey here on the PSIA-AASI website.
We wanted to know if you were planning to take an exam or try to earn another credential this year, as well as how soon you expect to be skiing or snowboarding this season (although some of you might have already hit the early openings at Wild Mountain in Minnesota, or Killington in Vermont, or are even ready to rock the slopes at Colorado’s A-Basin tomorrow morning).
With nearly 1,500 responses, here are the full results. Be sure and go back to the homepage to vote in the new poll as well.
Are You Going to Take An Exam or Try to Earn Another Credential This Year?
1) Yes, definitely! – 49 percent
2) No. – 23 percent
3) Maybe, I’m thinking about it. – 28 percent
How Soon Do You Expect to Be On Snow?
1) By Thanksgiving – 40 percent
2) By early November, I’m thinking early season – 30 percent
3) Just in time for the holidays – 29 percent
4) It’s already happened! – 1 percent
— Peter Kray