Skiing and snowboarding are visual—the movements, the action, plus the smiles. With more than 300 videos with voiceover, the Movement Matrix is a unique online resource that captures visual examples of skillful skiing and riding—covering alpine, cross country, snowboard, adaptive, and telemark disciplines. And, as an expanding resource, new videos are added on an ongoing basis.
Covering the Skills Concept, situational skiing and snowboarding, and drills, the Movement Matrix is a one-stop shop for skiing and riding improvement and snowsports teaching endeavors, be they personal or professional. This dynamic tool is designed to provide something for everyone and is proving to be an indispensable supplement to other PSIA and AASI training.
And best of all, through the generosity of an anonymous grant to the PSIA-AASI Education Foundation, all members now have FREE access to the Movement Matrix. Click here to subscribe and download the Movement Matrix. **Note: DO NOT USE CHROME as your browser. For more download and installation tips, see the FAQs below.
Installation/Download FAQs and Tips:
- Members: you must be logged into TheSnowPros.org to update or subscribe to the Movement Matrix
- If The Movement Matrix has been installed on your machine prior to September 5, 2012, uninstall & reinstall (the program to uninstall is called PSIA-AASI)
- DO NOT use Chrome as your browser
- Use your username & password for the website to login to The Movement Matrix
- Click the large green button to subscribe, click the ‘get it here’ link beneath it to download
- When installing, click Save, not Run