On deadline? Need to speak with an expert? Contact us and we’ll quickly connect you with one of our PSIA-AASI Team Members - the “best of the best” ski and snowboard instructors and #snowpros in the United States.
The Professional Ski Instructors of America and American Association of Snowboard Instructors (PSIA-AASI) is a nonprofit education association – and close-knit community – of more than 32,000 snowsports professionals dedicated to creating life-changing experiences for others through snowsports instruction. PSIA-AASI members give people the gift of freedom, health, and the ability to enjoy sports that will reward them for life. Members of PSIA-AASI are busy creating the future of skiing and snowboarding – the association is there to help make that job easier, providing the platform and support to ensure their success.
Susan Urbanczyk, CAE
Director of Membership Marketing and Communications
D: 720.963.4824 C: 773.835.2930
- April 17, 2018: PSIA-AASI Celebrates Past Legends and Looks to the Future of Instruction at 50th Reunion of 1968 Interski
- March 8, 2018: Want to Lean to Ski? New E-Course Helps Beginner Skiers Prepare Before the Slopes
- Feb. 15, 2018: The AASI/Burton Riglet PE Course Helps PE Teachers Get Kids Snowboarding
- Jan. 24, 2018: Join PSIA-AASI in Celebrating Advancements in Ski and Snowboard Instruction
- Jan. 4, 2018: Get Outside to Make Winter More Fun: Try a New Sport During Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month
- Jan. 3, 2018: Up Your Own Ski Game: Top Instructors Explain Olympic Mogul Competitions and How to Apply to Your Own Skiing
- Dec. 21, 2017: Improve Your Skiing Using Three Takeaways from the 2018 Winter Olympics Slopestyle Competitions
- Dec. 19, 2017: Ski Like A Pro: Top Instructors Explain Olympic Slalom Racing and How to Apply to Your Own Skiing
- Dec. 18, 2018: Power Up to the Mountains in a Volkswagen for Your Next Ski or Snowboard Lesson
- Dec. 14, 2017: Watch the Olympics to Improve Your Cross Country Skills
- Dec. 14, 2017: Snowboarders: You Can Learn from Watching the 2018 Winter Olympics Halfpipe Competitions
- Dec.13, 2017: PSIA-AASI Hosts Snowsports Management Seminar at NSAA Winter Conferences
- Nov. 9, 2017: Desk Jobs are Overrated: Work on Snow
- Nov. 1, 2017: Maximize Learning with The Matrix Videos
- Oct. 24, 2017: Train New Hires with the E-Learning Course for New Instructors from PSIA-AASI
- Oct. 24, 2017: Want to Work as a Ski or Snowboard Instructor - Stay Ahead of Your Competition Take the E-Learning Course for New Instructors
- Oct. 12, 2017: New Adaptive Alpine Technical Manual Helps Adaptive Ski Instructors Improve Teaching Skills
- Oct. 5, 2017: 10 Tips from the Snow Pros to Get in Shape for Your Best Ski or Snowboard Season
Photos for Editorial Use
Looking for images to use in an article? Access our SmugMug photo gallery at https://thesnowpros.smugmug.com/Photos-for-Editorial-Use/. Here you’ll find an image library of skiers, snowboarders, group lessons, children’s lessons, and the PSIA-AASI Team.
Contact Katrina Brinkerhoff at email@example.com or 720.963.4825 for commercial usage.