Aspen Interski 50th Reunion
On Friday, April 6, join your colleagues for a day on snow and an evening reception at the Limelight Hotel in Aspen, Colorado, to celebrate the 50th
anniversary of Interski 1968, the only Interski to have been held in the United States. Honored guests will include members of the PSIA Team that served as the American delegation to that noteworthy Interski.
On snow during the day, you’ll ski with PSIA-AASI team and team alumni members. Then, during the reception, meet
and mingle with members of the PSIA Team that served as the American delegation
to that noteworthy Interski and enjoy appetizers and a cash bar.
On Saturday, April 7, groups are staying to watch the World Synchro Championships and it would be great if you can join too. If you’re interested, lift tickets will be provided.
Register now and save the following details!
Friday, April 6, 2018
Register for On Snow: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. Limelight Lobby
On Snow: 10 a.m. on the Sundeck - Meet on the Sundeck, top of the Gondola, Aspen
Reception: 6 – 9 p.m. - Limelight Hotel, 355 S Monarch St, Aspen, CO 81611 (heavy appetizers and cash bar)
Tickets are $35, PSIA-AASI members and non-members welcome
Limelight Hotel Deal
- Discounted room rate of $295 per night, based on hotel availability
- A three (3) night minimum length of stay will be required
- 3 day pre/post rates will be extended based on availability
- Rates are quoted per night
- Resort fee and tax: a 6 percent resort fee and 11.3 percent lodging tax will be added to the quoted guestroom rate
- To reserve: Call the Limelight Hotel (855.565.0985) and let them know you are with the "PSIA-AASI WInter Event"
- Cancellation Policy: For guest accommodations, a 50 percent deposit will be taken at time of reservation. The remainder of the deposit will be charged fourteen (14) days prior to arrival. Any amendments or cancellations made within fourteen (14) days prior to arrival will forfeit 100 percent of the reservation; amendments/cancellations made outside of the fourteen (14) days will be refunded.
Nearly five decades ago -- April 18-28, 1968 -- an alpine ski delegation from PSIA represented you and the U.S. at the world’s largest gathering of ski instructors: Interski 1968 in Aspen, Colorado. This marked the eighth International Ski Instructors Congress, and the 24 men and women of the PSIA Team presented the best of what a distinctly American approach to teaching had to offer -- while gaining perspective on other instruction methods from across the globe.