Event: National Academy 2019
Dates: April 14-19, 2019
Location: Big Sky, Montana
Early Bird Rates: $1,750 - $2,400
Travel Accommodations: Book on your own.
CEUs: 30 hours to attend 5 full days
Remember your season as the most epic in history when you attend National Academy 2019 in Big Sky, Montana! Take your personal teaching to the next level by skiing and riding at Big Sky Resort, Montana, with some of the best instructors in the world. You'll find Big Sky right in south central Montana. It's easy to get to, just 50 miles south of Bozeman, and 50 miles north of West Yellowstone. It offers some of the best expert and advanced terrain AND a large amount of beginner and intermediate terrain.
First time attendee? Learn more and check out the National Academy 2018 education program guide and fun pics from 2018.
Attending National Academy will help you:
- Get your ski or ride on five days of big-mountain skiing or riding with a member or alumni of the PSIA-AASI Alpine or Snowboard Team
- Get the inside track on innovations shaping the future of instruction
- Network with and learn new ways of teaching from fellow ski and ride professionals who share your passion for the ski and ride experience
- Take your game up a notch with personalized coaching and improvement
- Make your friend's jealous as you close your season with fresh tracks on Big Sky's legendary terrain
From the slopes to the sundeck to the hot tub, this event represents a week of great turns and fun for you and your fellow snow pros.
Registration Rates: Early Bird Rates are Listed Below
- Rates increase after Thursday, Jan. 31.
- Hurry and register now, because space fills up fast!
||Sponsor Night/Demo Days
||Academy Events; Ski & Ride w/ Team, General
||6 Nights Upgraded Stay
Located in the heart of Big Sky's Mountain Village, this historic hotel was part of the late NBC News broadcaster Chet Huntley's original vision for Big Sky Resort. Steps from the Explorer Lift just out the back door. The Huntley Lodge features Boyne Beds and convenient access to pools.
Early Bird Single: $2,125
Early Bird Double: $1,700
Looking for an upgrade? The elegant Euro-Western Summit at Big Sky has been the vacation choice of both President Obama and Vice President Biden. The Summit is one of the finest slopeside properties in the Rockies with primary high-capacity lifts only 100 yards away.
Early Bird Single: $2,400
Early Bird Double: $1,875
Bringing a Guest?
Know someone who would enjoy riding and sliding all week at Big Sky but isn’t a PSIA AASI member? Have them join as a guest when you book a single room! (Guest rates are only in conjunction with a single room reservation.)
- 5- morning breakfast package
- 3 dinners
- Official supplier night activities
(Can add 6 day lift tickets when registering)
Guest Package : $440
Want More Days on the Mountain?
- Come early and spend more days out on the mountain or stay later for the closing weekend!
- After you register, call Big Sky Central Reservations directly at 800.548.4486 to receive the PSIA-AASI discounted rate.
- Big Sky’s closing day is April 21.
- Note that discounted lift tickets are available 3 days prior to National Academy, and these must be purchased through Big Sky ticket office.
Questions About Travel?
- Refer to Big Sky’s Travel Information
- Or call Big Sky direct at 800.548.4486
- Shuttle discounts from Bozeman Airport (contact information to come)
Key Deadlines & Cancellation Policy - Attendees and Guests
- Early bird rates end Jan. 31. (Rates increase after Jan. 31.)
- Cancel before March 15 to receive a full refund.
- Cancel after March 15 to receive a refund, minus 20% processing and hotel services fees.
- Cancel after March 29 and you will not receive a lodging refund. However, a refund on the event tuition portion (or, resident rate) issued, minus a 20% processing and hotel services fees.
- No-shows (e.g. cancelling after April 12) subject to full forfeiture of the registration price.
- Cancellations due to medical or family emergency handled on an individual basis.
- To cancel, individual attendee registrants MUST call PSIA-AASI Member Services at 303.987.9390.
National Academy 2018 Coverage