Remember your 2017-18 season as the most epic in history when you attend National Academy, held April 17-22, 2018. (Arrive April 17 and check out April 23.)
Take your personal teaching to the next level by skiing and riding at Big Sky Resort, Montana, with some of the best instructors in the world. You'll find Big Sky right in south central Montana. It's easy to get to, just 50 miles south of Bozeman, and 50 miles north of West Yellowstone. It offers some of the best expert and advanced terrain AND a large amount of beginner and intermediate terrain.
Rates increase after Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2018. Hurry and register now, because space is filling up fast!
Attending National Academy will help you:
- Get your ski or ride on five days of big-mountain skiing or riding with a member or alumni of the PSIA-AASI Alpine or Snowboard Team
- Get the inside track on innovations shaping the future of instruction
- Network with and learn new ways of teaching from fellow ski and ride professionals who share your passion for the ski and ride experience
- Take your game up a notch with personalized coaching and improvement
- Make your friend's jealous as you close your season with fresh tracks on Big Sky's legendary terrain
From the slopes to the sundeck to the hot tub, these two events together represent a week of great turns and fun for you and your fellow snow pros.
Check out fun pics from last year.
View this year's schedule and check out last year's full education line up.
Ski & Ride
| Guest Package
Located in the heart of Big Sky's Mountain Village, this historic hotel was part of the late NBC News broadcaster Chet Huntley's original vision for Big Sky Resort. Steps from the Explorer Lift just out the back door. The Huntley Lodge features Boyne Beds and convenient access to pools
Looking for an upgrade? The elegant Euro-Western Summit at Big Sky has been the vacation choice of both President Obama and Vice President Biden. The Summit is one of the finest slopeside properties in the Rockies with primary high-capacity lifts only 100 yards away.
Bringing a Guest?
Full Guest Package: $400
Know someone who would enjoy riding and sliding all week at Big Sky but isn't a PSIA-AASI member? Have them join as a guest when you book a single room! (Guest rates are only in conjunction with a single room reservation.)
- 6-day lift tickets (optional for additional price of $186)
- 5 morning breakfast package
- 3 dinners
- Official supplier night activities
Want More Days on the Mountain?
- Come early and spend more days out on the mountain!
- After you register, call Big Sky Central Reservations directly at 800.548.4486 to receive the PSIA-AASI discounted rate.
- Big Sky's closing day is April 22, 2018 so there are not extended says after the event.
- Note that discounted lift tickets are available for 3 days (Saturday, April 14) prior to National Academy, and these must be purchased through Big Sky.
Questions About Travel?
- Refer to Big Sky's Travel Information
- Or call Big Sky direct at 800.548.4486
- Discounted shuttles are available from Karst Stage with promo code: PSIA-AASI. Please enter the promo code (all caps) on the website and you will receive a 15% discount on your tickets at the end of the transaction at check out: karststage.com.
Cancellation Policy for Registrants and Guests
For individual attendees who cancel reservations, the following is in effect:
- Cancellations before March 16, 2018 will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations after March 16, 2018 will receive a refund, minus 20% processing fee and hotel fees.
- Cancellations after March 30, 2018 will receive NO lodging refund. A refund on the tuition portion of the event (or, resident rate) will be made, minus a 20% processing fee and hotel service fee.
- No-shows (i.e., cancellations after April 17, 2018) are subject to full forfeiture of the registration price.
- Medical or family emergencies will be dealt with on an individual basis.
- To cancel, individual attendee registrants MUST contact Member Services by phone at 303.987.9390