Event: Telemark Academy 2019
Dates: April 16-19, 2019
Location: Big Sky, Montana
Rates: $700 - $1,500
Travel Accommodations: Book on your own.
CEUs: 18 hours to attend 3 full days
PSIA Telemark Team members Grant Bishop and Gregory Dixon will lead you through three days of big mountain skiing, skill improvement, teaching progressions and drills, and more. Expect lively and fun-filled social events to follow the day’s work on the hill.
Plus, you’ll take your personal teaching to the next level by riding at Big Sky Resort, Montana, with some of the best instructors in the world. You'll find Big Sky right in south central Montana. It's easy to get to, just 50 miles south of Bozeman, and 50 miles north of West Yellowstone. It offers some of the best expert and advanced terrain AND a large amount of beginner and intermediate terrain.
First time attendee? Learn more and check out the schedule and coverage from Telemark Academy 2018.
Attending Telemark Academy will help you:
- Get your freeheel on with three days of big-mountain skiing with PSIA Telemark Team members
- Network with and learn new ways of teaching from fellow tele professionals who share your passion for the ride experience
- Make your friend's jealous as you close your season with fresh tracks on Big Sky's legendary terrain
Registration Rates & What You’ll Get:
- Rates increase after Thursday, Jan. 31.
- Hurry and register now, because space fills up fast!
- 4 nights at Big Sky
- 4 days of lift tickets
- 3 days of Telemark Academy clinics on and off snow with PSIA Telemark Team\
- 3 days of lunch package
- Closing banquet
- Official Supplier night activities
- 18 CEUs
||Sponsor Night/Demo Days
|| Academy Events: Ride w/ Team, General Sessions, Electives, CEUs
|| 4 nights
|| 4 Nights
|Telemark Guest Package
Located in the heart of Big Sky's Mountain Village, this historic hotel was part of the late NBC News broadcaster Chet Huntley's original vision for Big Sky Resort. Steps from the Explorer Lift just out the back door. The Huntley Lodge features Boyne Beds and convenient access to pools.
Early Bird Single: $1,200
Early Bird Double: $1,000
Looking for an upgrade? The elegant Euro-Western Summit at Big Sky has been the vacation choice of both President Obama and Vice President Biden. The Summit is one of the finest slopeside properties in the Rockies with primary high-capacity lifts only 100 yards away.
Early Bird Single: $1,412
Early Bird Double: $1,100
Bringing a Guest?
Know someone who would enjoy telemarking at Big Sky but isn’t a PSIA-AASI member? Have them join as a guest when you book a single room! (Guest rates are only in conjunction with a single room reservation.)
- Closing bouqet
- Three-morning breakfast package
- Four-day lift tickets
- Official Supplier night activities
Guest package with lift tickets: $400
Or call Big Sky direct at 800.548.4486
Shuttle discounts from Bozeman Airport (contact information to come)
Key Deadlines & Cancellation Policy - Attendees and Guests
- Early bird rates end Jan. 31. (Rates increase after Jan. 31.)
- Cancel before March 15 to receive a full refund.
- Cancel after March 15 to receive a refund, minus 20% processing and hotel services fees.
- Cancel after March 29 and you will not receive a lodging refund. However, a refund on the event tuition portion (or, resident rate) issued, minus a 20% processing and hotel services fees.
- No-shows (e.g. cancelling after April 12) subject to full forfeiture of the registration price.
- Cancellations due to medical or family emergency handled on an individual basis.
- To cancel, individual attendee registrants MUST call PSIA-AASI Member Services at 303.987.9390.
Telemark Academy 2018 Coverage