International Ski Instructors Association (ISIA) Stamp
Are you a certified Level III member planning a trip to enjoy the slopes in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Canada or South America? Apply for an International Ski Instructors Association (ISIA) Passbook before you go, and it might help you get discounted lift tickets. While it’s up to the individual resorts to determine if the ISIA Passbook confers discounts or benefits at that resort, the $25 you spend could be a sound investment in access to foreign resorts. The ISIA Passbook may also prove beneficial if you are applying for a job at an international resort.
- Please read these important ISIA Stamp Application 2019 details and requirements.
- Must be a current PSIA-AASI member
- Must have a Level III certification
- Must be current in required continuing education credits
- NOTE: Current Passbook and Stamp holders are NOT grandfathered into the new ISIA stamp requirements. All ISIA Stamp 2019 applicants must meet the new requirements!
How to Apply
- For a 2019 ISIA Stamp, download the 2019 Application Form.
- For a 2018 ISIA Stamp, download the 2018 Application Form. This stamp expires Dec. 31, 2018. If you’re traveling in 2019, you must fill out the 2019 Application Form.
- Upon receipt of your application, please allow up to two weeks for your Passbook/Stamp to arrive in the mail. Please plan ahead; and if you have a tight deadline call Member Services at 303.987.9390.