Children’s Ski and Snowboard Director
Rare opportunity to manage one of the top rated Children’s Ski Schools in the Rockies with a reputation for cutting edge excellence and quality. This is a turnkey operation with well-conceived processes and infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be willing to adopt our system and continue to progress it.
The ideal candidate could start this season. Must have a proven record of management and leadership of at least 5 years for 70+ employees. Must have experience in Snowsports for Children Ages 3-12, Minimum PSIA Certification Level II with CS2/Level III with CS2 preferred. In-depth knowledge of Siriusware required, Inntopia and Flaik preferred.
- Siriusware required
- Inntopia and Flaik preferred
- Inventory software (to track the rental equipment)
- Spreadsheet software, word processing software, and Outlook
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum PSIA Certification Level II with CS2/Level III with CS2 preferred
- This position could be up to an 8 month position for the ideal candidate and would include year round health insurance benefits, paid time off, and all the fun ski resort benefits.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
For more details and to apply, please visit: https://www.angelfireresort.com/careers/childrens-ski-and-snowboard-director/
Job Title: Children’s Ski and Snowboard Director
Location: Angel Fire Resort; Angel Fire, NM
Type of Job:
Job Description: https://www.angelfireresort.com/careers/childrens-ski-and-snowboard-director/