Big travel plans? New PSIA-AASI affiliate supplier Global Rescue has your back if your adventures take a wrong turn. The world’s leading provider of medical, security, evacuation, and travel risk management services to associations (such as U.S. Ski and Snowboard, the LPGA, American Alpine Club, and The Explorers Club), Global Rescue is now PSIA-AASI’s newest official affiliate supplier.
Founded in 2004, Global Rescue has exclusive relationships with the Johns Hopkins Emergency Medicine Division of Special Operations and Elite Medical Group. The company provides best-in-class services that identify, monitor, and respond to client medical and security crises. Global Rescue has provided medical and security support to members and clients – including Fortune 500 companies, governments, and academic institutions – during every globally significant crisis of the last decade.
PSIA-AASI members can purchase Global Rescue memberships, annual memberships, as well as full family memberships. Global Rescue services include:
• Field rescue services from the point of injury or illness
• Medical evacuation services to your home country hospital of choice
• Security extraction services from natural disasters, civil unrest and hostile environments
• 24/7 access to board-certified physicians, clinicians and specialists
• Face-to-face video consultations and advice about your diagnosis
• Prescriptions, lab work, and diagnostic imaging
• Help determining the best possible treatment options
• Integrated mobile app technology for video consultation, GPS tracking and global intelligence reports
This valuable service is a must-have for ski and snowboard instructors who like to travel for work and adventure. To get more information about Global Rescue, click here to access your PSIA-AASI Pro Offers page, choose the Affiliate Suppliers section, then click on the Global Rescue logo.
- Peter Kray