The AASI Rider Rally heads back to Colorado's Arapahoe Basin May 7-11, 2018, for several days of incredible shredding and education with AASI Snowboard Team members and colleagues from around the country. The event kicks off May 7 with registration and freeriding with team members, followed by four days of on-snow exploration, clinics for all levels of instructors, networking, and parties each evening. Attendees can receive 24 continuing education credits (6 per day).
View full schedule.
Pricing info below.
Listen to the First Chair podcast to hear Snowboard Team Members Chris Rogers, Eric Rolls, and Nick Alfieri talk about Rider Rally 2018. View the Register Now
- May 7: Registration and ride with team. Meet at the children’s center of A-Basin (8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
- You can also register May 8 from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- May 8th - May 11: On snow with AASI Team (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- See full schedule.
- $350 (tickets are not included)
- Lift Tickets
- Lift tickets will be on sale at the Arapahoe Basin ticket office during registration. These need to be bought directly from A-Basin.
- 4 Days: $152
- 5 Days: $190
- Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund after April 16, 2018
- No refunds after May 5, 2018
Hear more about Rider Rally in this First Chair Podcast.