Manuals & Snow Pro Library App
As of May 2020, when you join or renew your membership, you will have access, for free, a digital edition of the Teaching Snowsports manual, the Teaching Children Snowsports manual AND the technical manual of your primary discipline. All manuals include videos.
Here is how to access these manuals:
- Find the technical manual below. (Look for “Teaching Snowsports Manual” or the words “Technical Manual” for your discipline of choice.)
- Select “Digital.”
- Sign in:
- Username = your Member Portal username (most people use their email address)
- Password = your Member Portal password
- Bookmark this page for future reference.
- To access the digital manuals on your smartphone or tablet, read these instructions.
Already purchased a digital audiobook, manual, or a handbook? Find your purchased digital item below. Select either audiobook or digital to access your edition.
How to Access Digital Manuals on a Smartphone or Tablet:
- Find PSIA-AASI’s “Snow Pro Library” app available for Apple, Android, and Kindle Fire users by searching for “PSIA,” “AASI,” or “Snow Pro Library” in the appropriate app store:
- Download the app and allow notifications.
- Within the app, click on the “lock” icon in the lower right corner of the publication you’ve purchased. This opens a window in which you’ll enter your PSIA-AASI log-in details:
- Username = your Member Profile username (most people use their email address)
- Password = your Member Profile password
- Once you’re logged in, publications to which you have access – either purchased or free, member-only resources like 32 Degrees and Fitness for Skiing and Snowboarding – have an arrow in the lower right corner. Tap the cover image to open the publication.