Eldora Ski & Ride School is growing!! Come work for one of the best resort employers in Colorado. The Ski & Ride School Children’s Lesson Programs Manager will work with the Ski & Ride School Director, other departmental supervisors and a team of 185 instructors, to create a welcoming impression for our guests and employees. Focus on quality of our lessons, guests and employee relations, staff performance, communication, teamwork and administrative duties. This position will supervise Children’s staff + operations of lessons/programs, indoor and outdoor facilities/teaching areas and will assist with daily staffing and lesson assignments as well as continuing to foster our culture of a learning community.
Minimum Experience Qualifications
• 3 years' supervisory or management level experience working in a Ski & Ride School
• Current PSIA/AASI Level 2 certification or equivalent
• Point of sale and software system exposure, ideally with Siruisware, Flaik, ADP, and Microsoft Office proficiency
• Excellent, teamwork, communication and guest service skills
• Must be: An excellent skier/rider with technical knowledge of skiing/snowboarding and snow sports safety
• Able to work long and irregular hours including weekends and holidays
• Pass a background check
• PSIA /AASI Level 3 certification or equivalent
• PSIA/AASI Children's Specialist certification Level 1 or 2 or equivalent
• College degree/experience in a relevant field
While performing the duties of this job, works is performed both outside in all weather conditions, including extreme cold, snow, wind and rain, on varied snow surfaces, as well as indoors. Indoor time is spent interacting with guests.
Contact Information – Jeff Brier – email@example.com – 303-416-8659 - https://www.eldora.com/culture/employment/employment-at-eldora