Website Caberfae Peaks Snowsports School
Adult/Child Ski/Snowboard Instructor
Teach adults/children how to ski and enjoy the mountain environment. A love of the sport and the desire to continually improve both personal skiing skills and teaching ability is important. Responsibilities
• Must be comfortable setting up an environment conducive to safety, fun & learning • Must be reliable, dependable, and timely
• Possess a genuine desire to pass on knowledge of the sport & inspire others
• Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment
• Explain and demonstrate technical ski concepts in a safe, fun, and professional manner using a variety of interactive teaching methods based off age, learning style, and ability of the student within the guidelines of Caberfae Snowsports School and PSIA/AASI
• Summarize lesson with Member, guest, or parents at the end of the lesson, including reviewing skills worked on and progress made.
• Assist in cleaning of locker room area.
• Uphold the highest levels of guest safety on varied terrain with varying winter weather conditions.
• Ensure that students are matched to appropriate skier/snowboarding skill level and working with supervisors/managers to make appropriate changes when necessary.
• Assist Members and guests with transportation of equipment. • Assist Members and guests to load and unload the chairlift.
• Assist rentals department & outside on learning hill.
• Certified PSIA level 1 is strongly encouraged, level 2or 3 is preferred (or international equivalent) • A great guest service personality
• Experience in ski or snowboard instructing is preferred.
All seasonal employment at Caberfae includes:
• FREE skiing and/or snowboarding if your employment is in good standing. • Resort Benefits, including discounts on food, in the ski shop, employee uniforms, and more.
How to apply:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org