Website Copper Mountain Resort
Adult Ski School Supervisor
Location: Copper Mountain Resort, CO
Type of Job: Seasonal
Compensation: Proposed hiring rate of $1,923.08 to $2,050.00+ biweekly amount, actual pay will be adjusted based on experience. Employee housing available!
Benefits: This is a seasonal position eligible for season pass for employees/dependents and privileges at several other resorts. Several discount programs (i.e. food & beverage, retail/rental, tickets, etc.) also available.
This position will primarily be working with our Adult Ski and Ride School. Full-time, seasonal position. Ski and Ride School Supervisors are career and goal-oriented individuals with the ability to supervise all aspects of Ski & Ride School Operations. Responsibilities include engaging high levels of customer satisfaction, employee engagement, financial results by using available technology, business & communication systems, supervising daily and seasonal staffing needs, training employees, forward planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and discipline of employees, addressing complaints/resolving problems, scheduling, implementing orientation and exit procedures of employees, and leveraging our programming, resources and people, to positively affect our revenue and labor performance. Current level 2 PSIA/AASI (or equivalent) certification and 2 years industry experience is required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read Copper Mountain literature & forms
- Must have fine motor skills
- Must be able to ski to all locations on the mountain
- Due to the sensitive nature of this position, a criminal background check will be conducted after position is accepted. This background check will be done in accordance with standards enacted under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Current level 2 PSIA (or equivalent) certification and 2 years industry experience is required.
Please apply online at www.coppercolorado.com/jobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.coppercolorado.com.