Website Crystal Mountain Ski and Ride School
All-Mountain Freeride Team Coach
Application deadline: 11/1/2021
Come join our team at Crystal Mountain and enjoy an opportunity to experience our legendary terrain while improving the lives of others. Imagine getting off the chairlift early in the morning and being greeted by the sun rising on Mount Rainier as you gather up your group to begin an incredible day of skiing. Not only do we have amazing views, but we also have steep terrain with plenty of fun features to pop, drop, and spin off of as well as incredible side country available to hike. As part of the Crystal Freeride team, you will have an opportunity to improve your own skills and those of 11 to 18-year-old shredders helping to grow and improve a program with a strong foundation. The groups will ski steep terrain and hike the side country requiring strong leadership qualities and safety assessment skills to lead groups through various terrain and conditions safely while setting an example on and off the snow. Because of this, previous Freeride experience both in competition and coaching athletes will be preferred. We provide a training opportunities and a culture that encourages mountain exploration and team interaction.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Right to work in the USA.
- Experienced skier able to ride steep terrain in all conditions comfortably and effectively.
- Highly preferred to have at least 3 years of competitive experience in freeride, park, or alpine racing.
- Freestyle and/or Avalanche Certification a plus
- Any Teaching/Coaching of skiing or other sports a plus.
- Able to lift, carry, or otherwise move and position a minimum of 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Capable of communicating and operating computers, phones, mobile devices and other common office equipment on a constant basis.
- Able to spend long periods outside without breaks (Minimum 2 hours).
- Be able to work Saturday, Sundays and Holidays.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit " rel="nofollow">skicrystal.com.