Website White Pine Ski Resort
Location: White Pine Ski & Summer Resort. Pinedale, Wyoming
Type: Winter Season. Part Time Positions Available. Christmas Break: (Every Day- December 17th-January 3rd).
Job Description: White Pine Resort is looking for hardworking team players who enjoy the outdoors and are interested in the perks that working at a ski resort bring! Just 90 minutes Southeast of Jackson Hole in the Wind River Mountain Range. Our Bartender has a smile on their face and demonstrates excellent work ethics. Don’t miss out on this fun opportunity!
Pay Scale: Hourly Pay Based on Experience.
Reports To: General Manager
Housing: Possible Affordable Housing. TBD
- Candidate must be 21 years of age or older.
- Current TIPS training & certification preferred.
- Previous bartending experience preferred.
- Must have reliable winter transportation.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Verify identification and age requirements of customers.
- Must possess an upbeat and positive attitude.
- Build a rapport with regular customers to create a positive atmosphere.
- Mix traditional and creative cocktails.
- Make suggestions based on customer tastes and preferences.
- Process payments from customers.
- Record and balance cash receipts for preparation of cash deposits.
- Open and maintain tabs throughout your shift.
- Maintain a high level of responsibility and reliability.
Requirements (Including but not limited to):
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area and all barware.
- Conduct inventory/supply counts and communicate needs & suggestions to GM.
- Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job
- They should take directives well and accomplish tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Candidate must be conscientious, dedicated, dependable, willing to listen and learn.
- Candidate must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check.
Apply today at www.whitepinewyoming.com/employment.
All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment. Completed applications, accompanied with a resume if desired, can be emailed directly to the General Manager of White Pine Resort at .
White Pine Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Operating under USFS Special Use Permit in the Bridger-Teton National Forest
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com