Website HoliMont Snowsports School
Competition Crew provide top notch competitive ski racing, freestyle, and snowboard events to membership and guests. Crew Members will work with Snowsports Manager and Departments to provide continuity and consistency across all events while instilling a life-long love for winter sports in all. Successful crew members will be ambassadors of HoliMont and HoliMont Snowsports. Snowsports Team Members collaborate with Management and Operations Staff to ensure a top-notch venue, events, and program offerings.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, Install, and Maintain Competition and Training Venue, Environments, Courses, and Protective Measures.
- Promote HoliMont and Snowsports.
- Assist with Set up, operation, and tear down of competition events.
- Encourage and Assist Membership and Guests with Ski and Snowboard experience.
- Assist Snowsports, Rental, and Management with Guest Service.
- Execute all Competitions with HoliMont Staff.
- Build, Maintain, and Repair all Events Equipment and Materials.
- Additional Duties may be assigned.
- USSS or Equivalent Certification Encouraged.
- Snowsports Instruction or Coaching Experience Welcomed.
- Competition Background preferred.
- Winter Sports Enthusiast.
- Willing and able to ski or ride outdoors in inclement winter weather.
- Fit and able to perform skiing or riding while assisting guests into equipment, loading and unloading chairlifts, and down the mountain.
- Some Lifting with assisting customers up and round the mountain.
- Skiing and Riding with Competition Equipment. i.e. gates, fencing, shovels, rakes, etc.
Apply Here: https://holimont.com/careers/
BEING PERFORMED. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF PERSONNEL SO CLASSIFIED.
To apply for this job please visit holimont.com.