Website White Pine Ski Resort
Equipment Rental Technician
Location: White Pine Ski & Summer Resort. Pinedale, Wyoming
Type: Winter Season. Part Time Position (Friday-Monday). Christmas Break: (Every Day- December 17th-January 3rd).
Job Description: White Pine Resort is looking for hardworking team players who enjoy the outdoors and are interested in the perks that working at a ski resort bring! Just 90 minutes Southeast of Jackson Hole in the Wind River Mountain Range. Our Rental Tech will have an outgoing personality and be able to work closely with the public while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Don’t miss out on this fun opportunity!
Pay Scale: Hourly Pay Based on Experience.
Reports To: Equipment Rental Manager
Housing: Possible Affordable Housing. TBD
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must have reliable winter transportation.
- Rental/Retail experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of the ski/snowboard industry required.
- Basic knowledge of rental operations preferred.
- Basic knowledge of White Pine Ski Area preferred.
- Having an outgoing personality is preferred.
- Must work well with others.
- All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Work with Rental guests to provide an exceptional & efficient rental experience.
- Assist guests through the rental process, focusing on efficiency of rental process while providing consistent exceptional customer service.
- Properly utilize the rental system to ensure all equipment is correctly issued/checked out and checked in (and sanitized) when returned
- Work with other Rental Technicians and the Rental Manager to analyze and reach goals on flow efficiency & rental form time.
- Offer every guest a damage waiver, helmet, and equipment upgrades as available.
- Consistently monitor the guest flow and work with the Manager and other Techs to expedite the rental process.
- Understand and communicate the rental & demo equipment packages and features to ensure the best match for the guests.
Requirements (Including but not limited to):
- Ensure all equipment is returned efficiently and properly in the rental system
- Adjust bindings to fit renters’ characteristics
- Work with Rental Manager and other Rental Technicians to ensure the highest level of equipment maintenance and condition
- Maintain Rental Shop presentation standards.
- Work with Rental Manager to obtain all Binding Manufacturers’ Certifications.
- Present yourself as a Mountain Resort representative by engaging the guests and providing resort-wide information.
- Maintain cleanliness of rental area.
- Assist in physical inventory counts and testing of equipment as necessary.
- Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
- Knowledge of the ski/snowboard industry.
- Knowledge of rental operations and standard practice.
- Previous experience in ski/snowboard rental department.
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Ability to perform level-headed in fast-paced (sometimes stressful) environments.
- Must be able to stand for entire shift.
- Must be able to speak English and enunciate clearly.
- Must speak/hear clearly over telephone.
- Constant customer and staff contact.
- Work evenings or early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- The primary physical environment in which this position works is a mountain environment, sometimes out-of-doors, with a high exposure level to cold, snow, wind, rain, high altitude, etc.
Apply today at www.whitepinewyoming.com/employment.
All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment. Completed applications, accompanied with a resume if desired, can be emailed directly to the General Manager of White Pine Resort at .
White Pine Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer, operating under USFS Special Use Permit in the Bridger-Teton National Forest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com