Website National Winter Activity Center
First Tracks Program Group Leader
Our group leaders, guide participants through their winter snowsports experience, being a mentor and role model for groups of 14 school-age participants. Group Leaders facilitate the games and activities and partner with instructors to implement specific plans for each day.
- Must be able to do one of the 3 disciplines ski, ride or nordic safely & confidently in all snow conditions, on varying moderate types of terrain.
- Experience working with teams, effectively communicating expectations and facilitating their activities.
- Must pass background check, complete on snow training and Safesport child safety training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Personable, patient, driven, reliable and accountable skier/snowboarder with a love of the outdoors, a passion for coaching and mentoring children.
- Team player committed to creating a nurturing, productive and fun environment that ensures the safety, success & welfare of all participants and coworkers.
- Guide groups of children in a fun & engaging lesson format.
- Mentor participants on the Core Values, Alpine Responsibility Code, and opportunity for life-long participation.
- Greet, supervise, lead and mentor children in all aspects of outdoor winter activities, including proper outfitting of clothing and equipment, safe & competent skiing/riding, healthy eating habits, & civic responsibilities.
- Assist in teaching proper technique appropriate to the participants’ ability level.
- Promote safety & provide students with guidelines for safe skiing/riding.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.
Full Time Position.
Apply at : https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=c16d01cb-a05e-4cd6-b781-f23f33c924bf&ccId=9200620714596_2&lang=en_US&selectedMenuKey=CareerCenter&jobId=507666
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com