Website Infinity Slopes
Indoor Ski & Snowboard Ski/Snowboard School Director
Location: Indoor facility in Loveland, CO
Terms: Full Time
Salary/rate: $27-32/hr depending on experience, +benefits package
Requirements: Will require evening and weekend availability
About the Company:
Infinity Slopes is a Colorado-based family-run business dedicated to helping people learn to ski and snowboard more easily, safely, and affordably. We understand that learning to ski or snowboard can be frustrating and expensive. Our indoor ski/snowboard machines allow you to train in a fun, controlled environment year-round—allowing for consistency in your training that would be impossible on real snow.
Our revolutionary treadmill-like ski machines have been developed to closely mimic real snow conditions allowing for endless training and fun.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Head Ski and Snowboard Coach to take charge of our programs and ensure that we’re giving our students the best possible experience.
You’ll be a full-time, year-round employee with a flexible schedule. You’ll develop PSIA-AASI aligned curriculum and train new coaches so that they are ready to teach when they join our team. You’ll also be responsible for leading our team of instructors in providing high-quality training to our students.
We’re looking for an experienced coach who has demonstrated their ability to lead others toward success. You’ll also need to build a strong rapport with your students, so you can help them learn and grow on their journey to becoming better skiers and snowboarders.
If you are experienced in teaching skiing, has experience managing teams and helping them achieve goals, and has a passion for the sport, please reach out to us to learn more about this unique opportunity.
- Teach skiing/snowboarding to groups and individuals
- Management and oversight of all ski/snowboard instructors
- Develop a PSIA-AASI aligned teaching program
- Perform all other duties identified as a need.
- Level II or III certified member of PSIA-ASSI or the ability to obtain certification
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive technical knowledge of ski and snowboard technique
- Prior management experience
- Prior experience with children
- Experience with ski tuning, boot modification, and related equipment
Contact us to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com