Website Big Sky Resort
Job: Mountain Sports Desk Agent
Department: Mountain Sports
Status: Full Time or Part Time
Shifts Available: Day Shifts with Varied Days Off
Seeking candidates to finish out the winter season in Big Sky! The Mountain Sports School Sales Agent is responsible for providing excellent customer service for lesson and lift ticket sales. Operates as a friendly face, cashier and desk attendant in the Mountain Sports office. The main responsibility of this position is booking guests of all ages and skiing levels into an appropriate lesson.
- Must be willing and able to gain extensive knowledge of Big Sky Resort and the surrounding areas to answer questions guests might have. Must be able to effectively communicate about all lessons and products offered by the Mountain Sports School.
- Accurately and efficiently process sales of products while capturing guest data and engaging with guests
- Ability to handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering excellent customer service
- Take initiative to perform duties, which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness and organization of work area and office.
- Enjoy interacting with guests of all types and discussing ski lessons at length. This position requires an outgoing and friendly individual that strives to make guests feel welcome and leave informed!
- Previous customer service and hotel/resort experience preferred. Experience selling outdoor activities or products is a plus!
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in computer literacy and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask
- Must have a fun, friendly and outgoing personality to easily relate to a variety of customers
- Experience with RTP | One Resort is a plus!
Please submit a resume with your application (highly appreciated!) at https://careers-boyneresorts.icims.com/jobs/7732/mountain-sports-school-sales-agent/job.
All full time seasonal employment at Big Sky Resort includes:
- FREE All Access Ski Pass and eligibility for Montana Ski Area Association (ski other Montana hills and Boyne properties for free)
- Discounted skiing for friends and family
- Discounted ski/snowboard lessons/rentals and F&B/retail discounts at all Boyne outlets
- Eligibility for affordable employee housing and lodging discounts for friends and family
- Discounted Lone Mountain Ranch Cross Country Ski Trail Pass
- FREE Basecamp activities including zip line course
- Monthly employee events
To apply for this job please visit careers-boyneresorts.icims.com.