Website Yellowstone Club
Outdoor Pursuits Reservations Coordinator
Big Sky, MT, US
The purpose of the Reservations Coordinator is to assist, provide information, and book Outdoor Pursuits activity inquiries from Members and guests through all forms of communication.
Essential Job Function
- Field activity questions through phone calls, emails, texts, and drop-ins.
- Process reservations by phone, email, text, and drop-in.
- Receive, relay, and confirm all Outdoor Pursuits and off-property activity reservations.
- Work closely with Outdoor Pursuits Managers/Supervisors and other departments on providing effective communication, planning, and organization to ensure all activity needs are met.
- Promote Outdoor Pursuits activities to Members and guests.
- Maintain knowledge of services and activities. Know the status, rates, and benefits of all services.
- Communicate reservations to necessary departments.
- Perform opening and closing duties as necessary.
- Be the initial point of contact of all Outdoor Pursuits inquiries and activities reservations.
- Manage daily reservation system from inquiry to confirmation, including alterations to itineraries.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Club policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Meet departmental productivity, organization and consistency standards.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Treat Members, guests, vendors, customers and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times.
- Maintain privacy of our Members and guests at all time.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with all employees, supervisors, managers and directors.
- Perform work in a safe and high quality manner.
- Project a favorable image of Yellowstone Club to Members and guests at all times.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Long hours may be required due to business demands.
- Assist other departments as necessary during busy periods
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities being performed by people assigned to this classification. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- One to two years of customer service related experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work required
- One year of experience with a reservations system
- Proven experience using communication and organizational skills to accomplish goals
- Formal training at vocational schools, colleges or universities recognized
- Similar combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms and other office procedures and terminology.
Knowledge of Microsoft office products – Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and Power Point
Able to speak clearly and effectively with Members, guests, co-workers, vendors and other Yellowstone Club departments. Able to write clearly and legibly.
Able to perform basic math calculations.
Ability to solve basic problems and/or know when it is necessary to get a manager to assist in problem solving.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work for this position is usually performed in a climate-controlled environment. However, the employee may be required to work outside in extreme heat, cold, rain, wind, snow or inclement weather as the demands of the position so dictate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk and work with hands and arms and lift up to 20 pounds. The employee is frequently required to talk and/or hear. The employee is constantly required to use their vision to perform an activity such as but not limited to: preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal, extensive reading and determining the accuracy, neatness, attention to detail, and thoroughness of the work assigned. The employee is constantly required to sit, sometimes for several hours at a time, and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits:
- free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club
- complimentary meal each shift
- Apex Medical Benefits
- Discounted Employee Housing
- Discounted Bike Haul at Big Sky Resort
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers to include travel, wellness, home, etc.
- Monthly discount to the Ridge Athletic Club
- Seasonal employee retail sales
- Employee Appreciation day
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.