Website Camelback Resort
Ski and Ride Academy Supervisor
Reports to: Ski and Ride Academy Manager
The Snowsports Supervisor is responsible for the coordinating instructors and guests for lessons.
- Coordinate Instructors with daily lessons based on ability and guest need.
- Ensure Instructors are teaching proper technique, appropriate to the ability level of the guest.
- Track lesson completion and approve Instructors tasks through Flaik.
- Promote safety amongst staff to give guests knowledge on how to remain safe while they ski/ride.
- Act as a guest point of contact for any concerns, or guest service issues.
Next Level Duties:
- Resolve employee conflicts and concerns and internal conflicts while adhering to Camelback Resorts core values and guest standards.
- Observe and enforce all resort and Learning Center policies.
- Assist the Ski and Ride academy daily in all other Ski/Snowboard School functions as required.
- Participate in clinics and complimentary skiing/riding to ensure constant improvement of personal skills.
- Greet guests and direct guests to proper lesson locations.
Must Have Personal Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Level 1 PSIA/AASI or the ability to obtain a level 1
- Ability to adapt
- Must Successfully complete instructor training (provided by Camelback Resort)
- Patience and passion of the outdoors and teaching
- Must be capable of skiing/riding for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings
- Computer competency including Microsoft systems including but not limited to word and Excel
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania! You can enjoy Camelback Mountain Adventures, splash around all year inside Aquatopia, lounge in the sun at Camelbeach, or embrace the winter cold with the best skiing/snowboarding in the Poconos or at the Biggest Snowtubing Park in the USA. At Camelback Resort you can do it all, time and time again!
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS! Our amazing perks vary depending on season. Enjoy our complimentary access to Snowtubing, Aquatopia, Camelbeach, Mountain Adventures, and free lift tickets, lessons, and rentals. Bring your friends and family along with our bonus ticket package. What are you waiting for?! Apply today.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org