Website Mt. Bachelor
Ski and Ride School Supervisor
Type of Job: Full-Time
Location: Mt. Bachelor in Bend, Oregon
Salary and Benefits: Hourly Wage to be determined
Supervise and lead a team of support staff and instructors (40 employees)
- Supervisors along with managers are responsible for running daily line-ups. Line- ups can consist of but is not limited to, teaching and non-teach instructor assignments, safety and guest service huddles, snow removal, training schedules and sharing pertinent mountain operation information.
- Understand the point of sale system and sell lessons and lift tickets as needed as well as fulfill all sales for the day.
- Review daily and weekly sales and schedule staff to specific programs as needed.
- Enter proper hours for work completed. Administer payroll time card and activity entry.
- Potentially oversee implementation of multi week programs.
- Assist and communicate with guests throughout the day. Handle all inquiries and complaints in a professional and competent manner.
- Provide direction and feedback to instructors as needed. Possibly through formal “check-ins” or on-snow review of lessons being taught. Maintain a high level of accessibility and visibility with employees
- Own the Zone – example: facilitate maintenance and upkeep of signage, grooming, and animation in ski and ride school meeting areas. Monitor grooming and uniform standards of instructors.
- Follow procedures regarding accident and incidents. Responsible for proper documentation.
- The supervisor should be in contact with other departments to ensure accurate information flow.
Experience Required: One or more years ski or ride instructing, one or more years as supervisor in Ski or Ride School environment
Education Required: High School diploma, PSIA/AASI Level 1 or higher Certification
Application Deadline: Open until filled
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com