Website Purgatory Resort
Ski and Snowboard School Office Manager
The Ski and Snowboard School Office Manager will oversee all aspects of the Ski and Snowboard School office, including the reservations and scheduling systems, and will assist the management team in the overall operation of the Ski and Snowboard School. This is a full-time, seasonal position. This position reports directly to the Ski and Snowboard School Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise all aspects of the Ski and Snowboard School administrative functions to maximize efficiency and professionalism.
- Manage all aspects of Ski and Snowboard School reservations, including private lessons, online reservations, and group sales.
- Process revenue and refunds for all Ski and Snowboard School activities.
- Provide exceptional customer service for all Ski and Snowboard School guests while maintaining the integrity of Ski and Snowboard School programs.
- Manage a team of customer service representatives on behalf of the Ski and Snowboard School.
- Interact with other departments at the resort, including Rentals, Retail, Hospitality, Food and Beverage, and Ski Patrol, to provide the highest quality guest experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication, both written and oral, and guest service skills.
- Experience with POS systems and proficiency with the Google Suite of applications.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Some knowledge of skiing and snowboarding instruction is preferred.
Material and Equipment:
This job requires the use of a computer and phone. Software used includes Siriusware, flaik, Google Suite, Mitel, and Microsoft Office.
The budgeted pay rate is $17.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
November 20, 2021
Apply Here or email William at with questions or to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com