Website June Mountain Snowsports School
Ski or Snowboard Instructor
LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in June Lakes, California.
Did you know that, as part of your employment at June, you receive a free season pass, including free access to all other Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isn’t it? More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
*Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
A little about this position:
- Wage ranges for certifications:
- Level 1 – $21 to $25
- Level 2 – $25 to $36
- Level 3 – $30 to $45
- June Mountain Ski & Snowboard School is hiring ski industry certified Instructors of all levels for the 2022-2023 winter season!
- The June Mountain Ski & Snowboard School is one of the top Ski and Snowboard Schools in the nation. We have a fun, dynamic and diverse staff of instructors from around the world who love working with people, sharing their joy of winter sports and striving to be the best Pros in the industry!
- Certified Instructors can expect to teach group and private lessons to a range of age groups from 3 year olds to adults. As an experienced instructor, you will be expected to provide a quality lesson, with an emphasis on safety and fun, while upholding the highest levels of guest service. Please note, the majority of our Ski School guests are younger children.
- Season long certification and elective training programs are available to all Ski School staff throughout the season. As a growing Ski School, we continually have new opportunities for career growth in this industry.
- PSIA or AASI certification or equivalent – Level 1, 2 or 3.
- A passion for sharing the mountain experience.
- Experience working with children is preferred.
- Empathy for, and an ability to teach new skills in an unfamiliar environment. All with a focus on safety and fun!
- Must be flexible, positive, a team player and happy to work in variable weather conditions.
- Pay grade is contingent upon proof of certification.
- This position will have openings available for Full Time, 3-day Part-Time and Holiday work. Please note your preferred availability in your cover letter.
- Be sure to note your preference for Ski or Snowboard Instructor in your cover letter.
- At this time, we are unable to sponsor H2B Visa candidates for this position.
To apply for this job please visit alterra.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.