Website Okemo Ski & Ride School
Ski & Ride School Manager
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Okemo is renowned for its premier mountain experience, grooming, and family-friendly ski & ride school programs. Okemo Mountain Resort and the surrounding community are recognized as the home of many northeast ski and snowboard families. Located in a well-preserved Vermont mill town in the southern green mountains with all of the resort amenities. The Ski & Ride School provides an exceptional product with incredible training opportunities and an amazing dedicated team. Welcome home.
o Oversee quality and performance of the Ski and Ride School, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, competitions, and events.
o Review instructor performance and behavior to provide meaningful feedback and direction, including recognition, correction action, or escalation if necessary.
o Manage administrative duties including hiring, scheduling, training, payroll, managing equipment inventory, and monitoring guest feedback.
o Manage compliance with all safety-related programs including policy training and incident reporting.
o Maintain knowledge of and adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies. Participate in leadership forums providing feedback and input on school operations, training, and continuous improvement opportunities.
o Coordinate with other management, departments, and third-party organizations as needed
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Current PSIA/AASI certification required
- 2-5 years of supervisory ski/snowboard instructor experience required
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft applications
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
Contact Information/How to Apply
– Use this link to apply and learn more.
Application Deadline (If you don’t submit an application deadline, the job post will be set to automatically expire 60 days after the posting date.)
– The role starts on 9/1/23.
– The expected pay range is $56,160 – $73,830. This is the pay range we reasonably expect to pay for this position. Individual compensation decisions are based on a variety of factors.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vailresortscareers.com.