Website June Mountain Ski & Ride School
Ski & Ride School Supervisor
June Mountain Ski & Ride School
$22 – $37 Per Hour
LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in June Lakes, California.
Did you know that, as part of your employment at June, you receive a free season pass, including free access to all other Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isn’t it?
More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
*Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
A little about this position:
- Works in a team environment and balances the business demands of guest expectations, employee interests and financial accountability necessary to effectively run a large business.
- Must have the ability and experience to manage instructors on a daily and season long basis.
- Additionally, these people can collaborate between different departments to quickly and seamlessly resolve guest and employee issues.
The ability to motivate and inspire employees to meet or exceed the standards and expectations of June Mountain cannot be overstated.
- Minimum qualifications of current Level 2 PSIA/AASI or International equivalent and five (400 hour) seasons as a full-time instructor. Previous supervisory experience preferred. Computer literacy (MS office, SIRIUS ware), strong written and verbal skills are essential.
- To apply, please submit an on-line application, and include copies of your certification, details of previous work experience, along with at least two contactable and current references.
- The best way to do this is to create a single, uploaded document with your Cover Letter, Resume, and Certifications as individual pages on a .docx or .pdf file.
Hourly Pay Rate: $22 – $36.94
To apply for this job please visit alterra.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.