Website Eldora Ski Resort
Ski & Ride School Supervisors
Location: Eldora Ski Resort- Nederland, CO
Type: Full-time and part-time positions available
Salary & Benefits: $17+/hour (depending on experience) This is a seasonal position eligible for season pass for employees/dependents and privileges at several other resorts. Several discount programs (i.e. food & beverage, retail/rental, tickets, etc.) also available.
Job Description: Hiring for the 2022-2023 season! Eldora Ski & Ride School is the Place to Learn!! Come work for one of the best resort employers in Colorado and participate in a true Learning Community. Assist managers with supervising ski & ride school staff. While performing the duties of this job, work is performed outside in all weather conditions, including extreme cold, snow, wind and rain, on varied snow surfaces, as well as indoors. Indoor time is spent interacting with guests. Frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. Regularly lift or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move more than 50 pounds.
Experience & Education Required:
- 2 or 3 years minimum supervisory level experience working in a Ski & Ride School
- Current PSIA-AASI Level 1 + CS 1, or Level 2 certification or equivalent
- Point of sale and software system exposure, ideally with RTP, Flaik, ADP, and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent teamwork, communication and guest service skills
- Must be: An excellent skier/rider with technical knowledge of skiing/snowboarding and snowsports safety
- Able to work long and irregular hours including weekends and holidays
- Pass a background check
- High school diploma or equivalent
Application Deadline: 12/1/22
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.