Website Sun Valley Resort
Ski & Snowboard Instructor
#1 Ski resort two years in a row (Ski Magazine 21 & 22) is expanding its SnowSports School! Our team has positions open at all levels. We are looking for Instructors to join our team! We have positions open for instructor candidates with, or without previous experience. You have the opportunity to join one of the finest and prestigious snow sports education organizations in the world.
Our pay programs are not only competitive, but include aggressive incentives at all levels and we will pay you to train & for your PSIA-AASI Level I certification.
please visit https://hrbrg.co/tq5dv7.
Ski & Snowboard Instructor Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work together with a team of Pros to organize classes and students according to individual student goals and abilities
- Teach and demonstrate skiing/riding to classes in a safe environment using a variety of teaching and ski/ride techniques
- Teach a variety of lessons, including instruction for beginners and clinics for more advanced class participants
- Provide exceptional guest service while maintaining safety as a priority at all times
- Work collaboratively with fellow employees and independently with groups of students
Ski & Snowboard Instructor Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years of age & have passion for sharing the mountain experience
- Experience working with children is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Outdoor related experience preferred
- Ability to ski/ride, demonstrating maneuvers to students throughout the duration of a lesson for up to 6+ hours per day required
- Level I PSIA Certification, or foreign equivalent, preferred but not required
- Ski/ride at an intermediate level & beyond
Sun Valley SnowSports is committed to the highest level of instructor and professional growth. Throughout the season you will be able to find the following:
- PSIA & AASI certification, Accreditation, clinics, & qualification.
- In house professional, technical, coursework, & clinics.
- General interest, industry, professional, & personal development sessions.
- Guest service excellence standards
Seasonal Benefits: Seasonal benefits change with each season. please see HR for list of the most up to date benefits
For more detail and to apply online,
please visit: https://hrbrg.co/tq5dv7
To apply for this job please visit hrbrg.co.