Website Breckenridge Ski & Snowboard School
Ski & Snowboard School Supervisor
Location: Breckenridge, Colorado
Commitment: Winter seasonal, full-time
Hiring salary: $53,000-$57,000
Please apply HERE if interested. This position is open until filled.
The Ski and Snowboard School Supervisor is responsible for creating a welcoming impression by leading the resort priorities and modeling our company’s values. This is achieved through the focus on quality control, guest and employee relations, staff performance and development, financial responsibility, communication, teamwork and administrative duties. He or she will supervise operations of programs, indoor and outdoor facilities/ teaching areas and will oversee daily staffing and lesson assignments. This position will work with the Director, General Manager, Location Managers and Administrative Assistants as well as all other resort departments to ensure efficient management of the department and that all stakeholder needs are consistently met.
- Utilize available resources to monitor and maintain the quality of the teaching standards of our Pros.
- Manage staffing levels to daily guest reservations and labor margins.
- Monitor and review employee performance with other supervisors and individual Pros on a regular basis.
- Work with the General Managers and Location Managers to support and achieve Guest Experience targets for the success of the overall Ski & Snowboard School.
- Resolve guest complaints by utilizing guest service guidelines and accommodate special requests when appropriate.
- Understand, lead and model safety standards within the department.
- Ensure Pros are knowledgeable about our product lines, company policies and procedures, and work schedules.
- Establish and review mutual seasonal goals and performance objectives with each Pro, providing feedback and coaching.
- Communicate effectively with leadership, peers and other departments to create an environment of support and trust that will benefit staff and guests.
- Understand, lead and model the Company’s mission, vision and values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working in a Ski & Snowboard School
- PSIA-AASI level I certification or equivalent
- Willing to work weekends and holidays
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- PSIA-AASI level II or III certification preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vailresortscareers.com.