Website Lookout Pass Snowsports School
Ski/Snowboard Instructors will serve as a professional representative of Lookout Pass. They will be a member of an interdependent team dedicated to creating the best possible environment for taking and teaching a ski or snowboard lesson.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains safety and skier/snowboarder responsibility as top priority while skiing/riding and teaching.
- Instructs group and private lessons of varying ability levels, as assigned.
- Instructs students of any age, sex and learning ability, as assigned.
- Makes continued effort to improve personal skiing/riding skills, teaching skills and knowledge.
- Serves as a public relations representative for Lookout Pass, both on and off the job.
- Greets and assists guests in a friendly, helpful, respectful manner.
- Provides “little extras” to guests, such as giving directions and resort information.
- Remembers that a smile and a friendly, helping hand can make a guest’s vacation.
- LISTENS to guest’s needs and concerns.
- Responsible for all information from Ski and Snowboard School bulletin boards, weekly notes and required meetings.
- Appreciates that teamwork is essential for the success of the guests, Snowsports Department and Resort.
- Cooperates with all Resort employees and co-workers in the performance of their duties.
- Maintains good humor and cooperative attitude in all dealings with guests, co-workers and supervisors
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and “People” skills; must love dealing with people.
- Must be adaptable and willing to learn, grow and improve.
- Must maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm on the job.
- Must be able to work long and irregular hours under stress.
- Must maintain a cheerful, professional attitude.
- Must be willing to work holidays and busy periods
- Must be a team player.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com