Website Lost Trail Powder Mountain
Snowsports Instructor Ski and Snowboard)
Job Title: Snowsports Instructor Ski and Snowboard)
Location: Lost Trail Powder Mountain Sula, Montana
Reports to: Snowsports School Directors
Wage: Sliding scale based on experience and certification level
Housing: Limited housing available
Job Description: Lost Trail Powder Mountain is seeking new or experienced Ski and Snowboard Instructors. Lost Trail Powder Mountain Snowsports School provides guests with instruction of the highest standard. Come work for one of the best resorts in Montana and participate in a true Learning Community. Snowsport School Instructors provide unparalleled learning experiences for our Guests and have the opportunity to develop into and be well rounded skier and snowboarder pros teaching private lessons, classes and programs to adults, families, and children. There is opportunity for instructors with advanced skills and experience to teach all levels of skiers and boarders, including advanced and expert adults and children.
- Primary job is helping guests have a great experience while sharing the love of skiing/riding at Lost Trail Powder Mountain.
- Must be able to clearly communicate information that is relevant in an enthusiastic manner to create an exceptional guest experience.
- Instructs group, private and special program lessons of varying abilities as assigned.
- Instruct students of any age, sex and learning abilities as assigned as young as 3 years old.
- Serves as a public relations representative for Lost Trail, both on and off the job.
- Initiates contact and greets guests in a friendly, helpful, and respectful manner.
- Listens to guest needs and concerns. Then relates the message to management.
- Looks for ways to better serve the guest, Snowsports, and Lost Trail Powder Mountain.
- Makes continued effort to improve personal skiing/riding skill, teaching skills and coaching knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to share information and emotions that inspire guests to return to Lost Trail Powder Mountain and the Snowsports School.
- Intermediate skier/rider ability with technical knowledge of skiing/snowboarding and snowsports safety.
- Must be able to demonstrate skiing/snowboarding techniques clearly and accurately.
- Reliable attendance on all scheduled workdays.
- Complies with Lost Trail Powder Mountain employee handbook and Snowsports procedures and policies.
- Maintains personal safety as a top priority.
- Supplies personal equipment and maintains it in a safe functional and attractive condition.
- Understands and adheres to the Responsibility Code and Skier safety Act.
- Ability to work varied schedule including weekends/holidays.
- Prior experience working with the public.
- PSIA/AASI or USSA certification.
- Knowledge of Lost Trail Ski Area terrain
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, ski or ride, walk, talk and hear; The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside winter weather conditions, radiation from the sun and using aerial tramways.
Apply Today at: https://losttrail.com/employment/
All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment. Completed application, accompanied with a resume if desired, can be emailed directly to the Snowsports School Director of Lost Trail at .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com