Help students enjoy the beginner experience, and put them on the path to becoming lifelong snowsports participants with these free ‘Delivering the Beginner Experience’ e-learning courses.
Each course will prepare you for teaching beginners with topics like:
1. Why providing an excellent beginner lesson is important.
2. How to negotiate the rental shop.
3. Introducing yourself to the guest.
4. Tips on offering the best beginner experience.
5. And how to wrap up your lesson.
Here's how to add these free course to your personal learning library now:
1. Click on the links to log into the e-learning site.
2. Log in with your username and password.
3. Click on E-Learning Courses in the menu.
4. Scroll down and click on Delivering the Beginner Experience you want.
5. Click on Add to cart (you will not be charged, the course is free).
6. Click on View cart and then Proceed to checkout.
7. Once you check out, click the link in blue to access the course.
Once "purchased," you may also access the course through these steps:
1. Make sure you are logged into the e-learning site.
2. Hover over My Account and click on My Learning.
3. Scroll down and click on your preferred Delivering the Beginner Experience Course.
4. This will take you to the main page of the course. You can start taking the course by either clicking on Framing the Lesson on the right under Navigation, or below under Course Content.
Download the course you want right now—or get all three!