Requests must be submitted a minimum of one month in advance, so plan ahead and follow these steps:
- Receive approval from your Snowsports School Director. If you are requesting an event at an alternate resort, submit your request using the steps below and we’ll check-in to that resort for you.
- Gather a group of members according to the event min/max numbers. If you can’t meet the minimum numbers, please still submit your request. Exceptions are not guaranteed but may be made for smaller resorts or events with traditionally lower numbers.
- Education, 6-9 people/group
- Level 1 Exam, 5-6 people/group
- Ski/Ride Exam, 5-6 people/group
- Teach Exam, 5 people/group
- Children’s Specialist, 5-6 people/group
- Senior Teaching Certificate, 5-6 people/group
- Member School Clinic, up to 10 people/group (event is pre-paid by the Member School)
- Pick a date – holiday & peak season/weekend dates are not available.
- Submit your request a minimum of one month prior to the date you propose.
- Once approved, we will email a registration link to you for participants to register.
- The minimum number of participants must be registered 2-weeks prior to the event start date to avoid cancellation.
Custom events are not guaranteed. Approval of your custom event is based on approval from the resort AND the staff we have available. If a similar calendar event is already scheduled, your group will be deferred to attend that event.