Cross Country Academy
Event: Cross Country Academy 2018
Dates: Nov. 25 – 27, 2018
Location: West Yellowstone, Montana.
Travel Accommodations: Book on your own.
CEUs: 6 Continuing Education Credits for each day
- Registration ends Nov. 16
- Cancel before November 12, 2018 to receive a full refund
- Open to members and non members (non members will create an account to register)
Cross Country Academy 2018 features three days of formal indoor and on-snow training where you’ll shar the best of ideas, topics and technique to get you geared-up for the 2018-19 season. Join PSIA Nordic Team members David Lawrence, Emily Lovett and Greg Rhodes, who’ll lead you in classic and skate ski technique improvement, teaching drills, progressions and the latest news and projects the PSIA Nordic team is working on.
Who’s attending? Hopefully you are! Plus, there will be other PSIA education staff from around the country, other cross-country instructors, trainers, school directors, and coaches from every aspect of cross country community.
View map of the trailhead, hotels and the large Nordic condo to rent.
Attending Cross Country Academy will help you:
- Get your classic and skate ski on with the PSIA Nordic Team members
- Get the inside track on innovations shaping the future of instruction
- Network with and learn new ways of teaching from fellow XC professionals who share your passion for the ski experience
- Take your game up a notch with personalized coaching and improvement
- Make your friend's jealous as you kick off your season with access to the legendary and private Yellowstone Club
“There was a lot of high-quality instruction,” said Tulie Budiselich, Cross Country 2017 attendee. “The instructors were not only great skiers, but exceptional clinicians. They were enthusiastic, all inclusive, and succinct.”
Affordable Lodging & Meals
- Call Three Bears Lodge and Mention the PSIA Cross Country Academy
- Meals. For those staying at the large condo, planning group meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner may be an option. If you're not staying at the condo, let's try to all eat dinner together at the condo. We can work-out cost, menu and other details closer to the event after you register.
Registration Rates & What You’ll Get:
- 1 Day - $125
2 Days - $200
3 Days - $275
- Hurry and register now, because space fills up fast!
- Up to 3 days of trail passes
- Up to 3 days of Cross Country Academy clinics on and off snow with PSIA Nordic Team
- Up to 18 CEUs
Cross Country Academy 2017 Coverage