Event: Cross Country Academy 2022
Dates: Monday, November 28 through Wednesday, November 30
Location: West Yellowstone, Montana
Regular Registration Cost: $395 (Until Nov 1)
Late Registration Cost: $575 (Nov 2 – Nov 14)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): 18
Registration: Open to members and non-members
Lodging: You’ll need to book your own lodging. Here are three recommend hotels:
Attending Cross Country Academy will let you:
- Participate in three days of classic and skate skiing with current and former PSIA Cross Country Team members.
- Get the inside track on innovations shaping the future of instruction.
- Network with and learn new ways of teaching from fellow cross country professionals who share your passion for the experience.
- Take your game up a notch with personalized coaching and improvement.
New this year:
- Cross Country Level I Certification: Pursue your Level I when you participate in the three-day assessment. You can choose this option during registration.
- Children’s Specialist Clinics: Learn about and practice skills for teaching beginner children and teens. Earn a Children’s Specialist 1 credential if you attend all Children’s Specialist clinics and meet the assessment criteria.
- Level II and Level III Certification Skills Development Clinics: Learn and practice skills that will help you successfully teach and coach intermediate and advanced skiers and help prepare you for your Level II or Level III certification assessment.
Cross Country Academy will cater to different ability levels and paces this year, so you can receive the most from the event. You can request your group ability/pacing when you register.
Cancelation Policy: To be determined