Take a Lesson
Top 10 Reasons to Take a Professional Ski or Snowboard Lesson
- To stay friends with your friends (friends don’t let friends teach friends).
- To ski and ride with your friends and family.
- To get better faster.
- To graduate from green runs.
- To save your relationship.
- To make winter more fun.
- To be your best, by learning from the best.
- To learn the easy way.
- To project from green to black.
- To ski and ride to your fullest potential.
Taking a professional lesson is the best way for you to learn, or to improve your current skills, so you can join, or keep up with, your family and friends on the slopes this season.
Just starting out?
Your instructor serves as your mountain guide. They’re here to help you have fun and coach you every step of the way. You’ll learn how to put on your skis or snowboard and get all your questions answered. Your instructor will also help you reach your first “ah ha” moment. That’s when everything clicks and you realize you’re skiing and snowboarding on your own!
Already skiing and snowboarding at an intermediate or expert level?
Taking a lesson from a professional instructor can help you reach your full potential this season. You’ll get better faster and conquer the entire mountain. Your instructor can teach you how to tackle steeps, bumps, powder, park and pipe, improve your speed and more this season.
To get started:
- Determine where you want to ski or snowboard.
- Connect with the ski and ride school at that resort.
- Determine what type of lesson is best for you, your friends, or your family.
- Group lessons are often a good way to begin, especially if you’re learning with a friend or your family. Sometimes, group lessons can be reserved just for your group.
- Private lessons are often the fastest way to improve. One-on-one instruction means the instructor can customize the teaching just for you, and only you.
- Book your lesson.
- Prepare by reviewing the below resources.
Go With a Pro