Enjoy Women’s Summit 2021 Webinars, Earn CEUs
Women’s Virtual Summit 2021 webinar sessions are now available on the webinars page under Member Webinars. Each webinar is $20 and after you watch you’ll earn 1 CEU.
The webinars include:
- Checking Under the Hood: In this session, you’ll learn how to demystify gear selection, as well as how to enhance your resort-based women’s program through gear-testing programs.
- Create Your Own Place at the Table: In this session with AASI Snowboard Team member Amy Gan Bailey, learn new ways to set yourself and other women up for success to create more opportunities for women in a snowsports environment, as well as bring others up with us.
- Snowboarding “Next Level” – You Can Do It!: This session offers an overview of resources and how to create a training plan, as well as helps foster connections among women who can support each other along the path to professional development for level II and III certification.
- The Art of Being (More) Emotionally Intelligent: In this session with Fran Tone, focus on people skills with an emotional intelligence focus.
- The Language of Teaching: In this session, learn the language of teaching with Stacey Gerrish.
- The Importance of Failure with Maggie Loring and Mermer Blakeslee: Learn to accept and transform failure to deepen and broaden your awareness as you mature in your skiing or riding, career, and personhood. Maggie and Mermer reflect on key skills that help us approach failure with imagination, creativity, and vision to unleash the potential for learning wrapped up in defeat.
You can view all PSIA-AASI webinars here.