Win Cash: Phunkshun “Design Your Winter” Wearable Art Collab
Sharpen your pencils, break out your sketchbook, or fire up your graphic design tablet. Starting today, we’re launching PSIA-AASI Official Supplier Phunkshun Wear’s “Design Your Winter” wearable art collaboration contest.
The winning designs will be printed on Phunkshun Wear apparel and sold in a limited-release batch to all PSIA-AASI members. And winners also get paid!
- Read about the prizes.
- Learn how to submit your art.
- Read the fine print.
- Send in your best winter art design by or before Saturday, November 12, at 11:59 p.m. MT.
Two final designs will be selected; one by Phunkshun Wear and the other by PSIA-AASI members through a popular vote on 10 design finalists selected by Phunkshun Wear. If you’re a finalist, more than 30,000 PSIA-AASI members will view your art! Plus, if you’re one of the winning artists, you’ll get:
- A $250 check from Phunkshun Wear
- 12 Gazer Savers with your design
- 12 masks with your design
- A HD Chromaluxe® Metal Print or a Sublimated Wood Print of your design
Also, we’ll showcase all finalists’ art via an art gallery at National Academy in Big Sky, Montana, this spring, in a future issue of 32 Degrees magazine, and on social media.
- Meet the deadlines. The Phunkshun Wear “Design Your Winter” Wearable Art Collab contest runs from today, Wednesday, October 12, until Saturday, November 12, at 11:59 p.m. MT.
- View the digital design template. Check out the official template for design details. DO NOT adjust document settings (color profile, resolution, etc.).
- View the non-digital specs. Not a digital artist? No problem. Use these specs for your drawing, painting, photograph, etc.:
- 20”x 20” canvas (or close to it)
- Keep any important elements 2” from the edge of the canvas
- Scan @ 300dpi
- Submit your final art. Submit your final design (with the email subject line reading “Art Contest – Your Name”, e.g., “Art Contest – Sofia Flores”) to .
- Questions? Send questions regarding design, layout, placement, etc. to .
The Fine Print:
By entering this contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by the rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules or guidelines specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry. Read full terms and services here.