Slopes 100K Vert Challenge: Ski & Ride to Win Prizes
We’re launching PSIA-AASI Official Supplier Slopes’ “100K Vertical Challenge,” which starts today and goes through the month of January!
Join now to win great gear and prizes from Slopes, Faction, Transpack, and The North Face.
It’s time to enjoy the post-holiday slow down, get out on the mountain, and crush some vert!
- Dates: Jan 4, 2023 – Jan 31, 2023
- Your goal: Log 100k feet of vertical
- Win: Slopes Premium Annual Pass. Prizes from Faction, Transpack, and North Face.
PSIA-AASI and Slopes are teaming up for the 100k Vertical Challenge. Ski or ride 100,000 feet during the month, record the progress through the Slopes app, and receive a Slopes Premium Annual Pass, guaranteed!
One instructor who records the most vertical feet by the end of the competition, January 31, will receive a free pair of skis from Official Supplier Faction. And there are other surprises along the way, with weekly fun awards and prizes from Official Suppliers Transpack and The North Face. Want to hear more? Listen to this podcast.
- From your mobile device, join the competition by clicking Join Now.
- Follow the onscreen prompts.
- Once you join, a progress bar will keep you updated on when the 100K vertical challenge contest starts and ends, as well as your progress.
- Ski and ride a lot, win prizes, and have fun.
The Slopes app tracks many data points, so Slopes will host the following weekly micro-contests:
- Here for the Long Run (January 4-9): Ski or ride the longest run measured in feet (without stopping) and win a mammoth PSIA-AASI logo’d mug.
- My Life is a Lift Ride (January 10-16): Ride the most lifts out of any contestant this week and win a Salty Dog Logo’d Beanie from The North Face.
- Around the World (January 17-23): Cover the most distance (in feet) this week and win a Men’s Ventrix Jacket (Monterey Blue) from The North Face.
- Run, Forrest. Run! (January 24-31): Ski or ride the most number of runs during this week and win a Transpack TRV Pro Boot Bag (red).