Applicants must answer the following questions on the Application Form -OR- record a 2-minute video that answers the following questions and submit it on the Application Form.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants will either need to 1.) Write the responses -OR- 2.) Submit a video that answers the following questions. Note there is a 2-minute limit on your video. Applications with videos longer than 2 minutes will not be reviewed.
- Pick an important experience from your life and explain how it’s influenced who you are today.
- Describe your PSIA-AASI involvement.
- Describe how you’ve demonstrated inclusive leadership and/or service at your snowsports school or in your community.
- What is your education plan and timeline? For example, what clinics/events and/or exam would you like to attend this season and why? Are there any education resources that will help you? What is your 2 or 3-year education plan?
- Anything else the Review Committee should know about you?
Deadline to Apply: Tuesday, October 31, 2023. (Note: The scholarship is limited to the first 100 applicants. Once we receive 100 submissions we will close the option to apply.)
Scholarships Announced: late December.