Applicants must submit and upload:
- A service record – DD-214
- A cover letter explaining your interest in the scholarship. Include why you’re applying and include additional information the Review Committee should know about you that meets the application criteria, your educational pursuits and/or accomplishments, current career accomplishments, and additional professional goals. Maximum word count = 250 words.
- A professional resume that includes relevant education and experience.
- An education plan and timeline that includes details about specific PSIA-AASI or NSP clinics/events and/or exams you wish to attend and how attending them supports your education goal. Maximum word count = 300 words.
- One letter of recommendation. Maximum word count = 250 words.
Deadline to Apply: Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2021
Scholarships Announced: Friday, Dec. 17, 2021