Monday, March 27, 2023 from 8:45 am - 4 pm MTAdd to Personal CalendarEvent Type:
Education Clinic Location: Alta Ski Area
(Albion Grill, at the Albion Base Area (Entry 2) - Upper Lot-Albion Grill)
Please check the website for the most update parking information.Host Division:
IntermountainRegistration Information:- First Chair Rate: $100.00 (available through Sunday, March 12)
- Last Chair Rate: $125.00
- CEUs: 6Prerequisites:
Current PSIA-AASI Membership, It is required that members hold at least a Level 1 Alpine certification to attend this clinicRegistration Deadline:
Monday, March 13, 2023, 11:59 pm MT
Online Registration: CLOSED
Technical Skills clinic, full day on-snow.
Most skiing will be off-piste. Must be an advanced skier and willing to ski in all types of snow conditions. Qualifies as continuing education or assessment preparation.
Continuing Educational/Assessment Preparation Goals:
- Impact overall performance through improved understanding and application of the alpine technical fundamentals
- Interpret natural snow conditions on advanced/expert terrain in order to adapt the alpine technical fundamentals
Clinic Outcome -
- By the end of this clinic the participant will be able to plan their descent and execute that plan with confidence, control and fluidity.
Clinic Experiences: The clinic leader and participants will collaborate to:
Additional Event Details:
- Ski advanced and/or expert off-piste terrain
- Assess terrain and conditions in order to choose a preferred line of descent
- Ski a continuous line
- Reflect on success by considering confidence, control and fluidity
SPOT INSURANCE OFFER
$25k injury coverage. $0 deductible.
Make the most of your event, with Spot Insurance. Spot's policy pays up to $25,000 of your medical bills, with $0 deductible.
For only $10.50 per day you're covered while skiing or snowboarding at your event--no matter if you have health insurance or not.
Ready to ski or ride harder? Select "Choose" to add Spot below, then pay for your event like you normally would. A policy will be generated and someone from Spot will get in touch with more details.
Policy modifications and cancellations must be done at least 5 days before the start date of the event. The policy is fully refundable until that time and is non-refundable after.