|Cross Country Level II Exam||Back to Calendar|
Dates: Monday, March 6, 2023 - Tuesday, March 7, 2023 from 10 am - 5 pm ET (2 Days)
Add to Personal Calendar
Event Type: Certification Exam
Location: Minocqua Winter Park & Nordic Center (Minocqua Winter Park Ski Shop)
Please arrive 15 mintues before the start of the event.
Host Division: Central
- First Chair Rate: $198.00 (available through Sunday, February 19)
- Second Chair Rate: $223.00 (available through Sunday, February 26)
- Last Chair Rate: $248.00
- CEUs: 12
Prerequisites: Current PSIA-AASI Membership, Cross Country Level I Certification or Level III in any other discipline, Cross Country Level II Workbook
Registration Deadline: Monday, February 27, 2023, 11:59 pm ET
Online Registration: CLOSED
Level II Candidates are assessed on their people, teaching, and technical skills for instructing beginner, intermediate, to advanced intermediate lessons. People skills will be assessed throughout the two-day exam. Skiing skills will be assessed throughout the exam. Teaching skills will likely be evaluated while teaching peers or Level 1 candidates.
Examiners are there to create opportunities for candidates to meet the standards. Successful candidates will demonstrate personal skiing skills in the advanced-intermediate zone and a comprehensive understanding of PSIA-AASI concepts and educational resources. Ask questions as needed.
Prerequisites for L2 on snow exam:
- Level I Cross Country Certification or Level III in any PSIA-AASI Discipline (Level III participants, please contact the office at if you would like to register for this Level II Exam)
- Cross Country Level II Exam Online Workbook***
- The Level 2 Exam Prep Clinic is recommended.
- Be familiar with National Standards and the PSIA-AASI discipline manuals (see Educational Resources.)
- Check the Certification Pathway Requirements for additional requirements.
*Participants registered for any Cross Country certification exam must complete the Cross Country Certification Workbook before starting the Cross Country Exam Process. Please email the completed Answer Form (Page 46 to 66) to before attending any portion of the exam.
Completed workbooks should be sent in no later than five days before the start of the event. All workbooks can be submitted to or mailed to the Central Office at P.O. Box 2144, Frankfort, MI, 49635.
Additional Event Details:
Event Time: 9:00 AM (CT) - 4:00 PM (CT)
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the event.
Event Coordinator - Zeke Fashingbauer -