|Telemark Level II Exam||Back to Calendar|
Dates: Saturday, March 4, 2023 - Sunday, March 5, 2023 from 11 am - 6 pm ET (2 Days)
Add to Personal Calendar
Event Type: Certification Exam
Location: Afton Alps (TBA - Outside Meeting Location will be sent out closer to the start of the event. -
Further Information will be sent out by the event coordinator.)
Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Host Division: Central
- First Chair Rate: $198.00 (available through Friday, February 17)
- Second Chair Rate: $223.00 (available through Friday, February 24)
- Last Chair Rate: $248.00
- CEUs: 12
Prerequisites: Current PSIA-AASI Membership, Telemark Level II Professional Knowledge Online Exam
Registration Deadline: Saturday, February 25, 2023, 11:59 pm ET
Online Registration: CLOSED
The Telemark Level II Certification Exam is a combination clinic and evaluation. Your evaluator will provide a clinic based on the certification standards for the level being tested. The examiner will evaluate the candidates' ability to ski, perform tasks and teach the other participants a constructive and productive lesson progression. These evaluations will be based on the standards for the level being tested. The group leader will give each candidate a personal evaluation at the conclusion of the event.
For more information on the Telemark Level II Certification, review the Telemark Education & Certification Page.
- Telemark Level 2 Certification Online Exam - must be completed before the on-snow portion of the exam.
- (For help in accessing the Online Exam in the LMS, check out this guide.)
- Review the Education Resources below, including the National Standards, Manuals, and exam Sample Scoresheets.
- ***Note: The Telemark Technical Manual and Teaching Snowsports Manual are a must-read prior to attending a certification.
- Be sure to check other prerequisites in the Certification Pathways Guide.
Additional Event Details:
*The resort has generously provided lift tickets for participants at this event. See event details included in the confirmation email after registering for further information.