|Train with PSIA-AASI Summer Series - Train Smarter, Not Harder, and Save Your Knees! Webinar with Dr. Leslie Desrosiers||Back to Calendar|
Thursday, August 24, 2023 from 6 pm - 7 pm MTAdd to Personal CalendarEvent Type:
- Cost: $20.00
- CEUs: 1Prerequisites:
Current PSIA-AASI MembershipRegistration Deadline:
Thursday, August 24, 2023, 5 pm MT
Online Registration: CLOSED
Welcome to the "Train with PSIA-AASI Summer Series!" This fun and ongoing summer series will help you refresh your mind and body for the next snow season. Join us for one or all of our sessions throughout the summer!
Don't let knee injuries or arthritis stop you from skiing or riding for as long as possible!
Elevate your fitness routine with sport-specific preventative exercises that take performance and longevity to new heights. Find out how simple it can be to add game-changing neuromuscular control strategies to your workout and keep your knees stronger and healthier.
Join Dr. Leslie, founder of ACL Strong, in an exclusive webinar training and live workout focused on simple exercises that will get you on the right path to being stronger, more stable, more resilient, and more knowledgeable about protecting your knees and lifestyle long-term.
You will have a chance to sample some of the exercises from the ACL Strong course, available on PSIA-AASI e-learning.
Tune in from home and be ready to move, stretch, and strengthen! Follow along with the music, get tips for proper technique, and most importantly, have FUN!
Equipment (Not Required):
- Resistance mini band optional (click here to order)
- Pillow or balance trainer optional
- Discover the best way to keep skiing or riding at the level you want, for as long as possible, without an ACL injury or arthritis ruining your season or ending your career too soon.
- Find out what types of exercises are essential in an injury prevention program
- Learn multiple exercises designed to help skiers and snowboarders protect their knees, prevent injuries, and prepare for winter
- Learn exercises to improve strength, mobility, balance, and body control
- Learn how to self-correct alignment and posture to maintain an optimal position for performance and safety
- Have fun!