Website Heavenly Mountain Resort
Certified Ski or Snowboard Instructor Level I or II
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you’ll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service – our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Experience the best office in the world teaching skiing and snowboarding to guests of all ages. Certified Professional Instructors will deliver quality ski/snowboard instruction to groups and individuals, providing world class guest service in a safe and fun environment.
- Wage: $21-$23 Plus Performance Incentives
- Outlet: CA, Gondola, Boulder
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time, Part Time, Holidays Required
- Other: Must be certified by an accredited Snowsports governing body (Certified 1 or Certified 2)
- Teach group and private lessons
- Work with guests of all ages
- Deliver world class guest service to all guests
- Create a safe and fun learning environment
- Support all ski school needs inclusive of scanning, running surface lifts, facilitating lunch, fitting equipment
- Provide guest feedback that inspires and creates lifelong skiers and riders
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum PSIA/AASI instructor Level 1 certification or equivalent and above
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Must be willing to work weekends/holidays
The budgeted range starts at $21.00 – $23.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vailresortscareers.com.