Website National Winter Activity Center
First Tracks & Summer Camp Program Administrator
As the Winter4Kids Program Administrator you will be responsible for enhancing relationships and building client experience with organizations and schools that participate in our programs.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Service environment
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Generate participant groupings in a customized app for registrations received for the cycle.
- Ability to learn the functions of the company app for advanced planning of the sessions.
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong desire to work with children in a sport setting
- Attentive, knowledgeable, efficient, and organized.
- Have a sound working knowledge of business regulations, standards, and practices.
- Work directly with Youth Serving Organization/clients after sales process is complete in First Tracks & Summer Camp
- Manages Administrative paperwork for First Tracks & Summer Camp
- Assist in creating staff schedule and assign Group Leaders and Instructors accordingly to the groups.
- Assist in recruiting staff members and coordinating returning development staff.
- Communicate on a regular basis of the daily schedules to the team.
- Assist in interviewing candidates.
- Assist in completing the onboarding process and other administrative functions.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.
Full Time Position. – Year Round
Apply at : https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=c16d01cb-a05e-4cd6-b781-f23f33c924bf&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=506609&lang=en_US
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org